Perfumes Loewe pays particular attention to the processing, confidentiality and safety of your personal data.
This aim of this privacy charter is to provide you with clear, simple and complete information about how we process the personal data you give us or the data we may collect while you are browsing our website, how it may be transferred to third parties and your rights and options to control your personal information and protect your privacy.
Perfumes Loewe, S.A., a company with headquarters located at Calle Isla de Java 33, 28034, Madrid, Spain registered in the Madrid Commercial Register of Companies in General Volume 10,190, Folio 183, Sheet No. M-91860, with Tax Identification No. A-79287124 (hereinafter Perfumes Loewe) is the data controller of personal data collected on the website www.perfumesloewe.com, on the website www.campus.perfumesloewe.com, other websites, in shops and counters in the sense of regulations applying to personal data, in particular Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data (hereinafter the «GDPR»). For more information about the processing of your data you can contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
1. What is personal data?
Personal data is any information about an identified physical person or a physical person that may be directly or indirectly identified via an identification number or one or more elements particular to them, such as their last name, first name, date of birth, customer number, order number, photo, etc.
2. When can we collect your personal data?
Perfumes Loewe can collect your personal data when you:
– create a customer account on our website, apps, or in our stores;
– order goods from our website;
– make purchases in stands in stores;
– join our loyalty program;
– agree to receive marketing communications from us by email, telephone, SMS or post, depending on your selection;
– answer surveys or satisfaction questionnaires based on your customer experience;
– interact with our Company via its official page on social networks or when we suggest re-use of content that you have published on a social network;
– contact our customer service;
– send requests for information to our Company;
– take part in an event we organize;
– browse on the Internet using cookies or similar technology or when you click on advertisements for our products.
– join our e-learning program
3. What personal data might we collect?
(i) As part of the services we provide, we may need to collect certain data directly from you using electronic forms on our website, mobile apps or in selected stores, or in paper form, for a range of purposes (see IV for a list of processing purposes).
Information we might collect includes:
– Your identity
– Your contact details (e.g. email address)
– Your personal preferences in relation to the products we market or to our website (language);
– Information relating to your orders, their tracking and your purchase invoices;
– Information you may provide for our customer service;
– Specific health data if you notify us of any undesirable side-effects concerning any of our products;
– Your bank details if you place an order via our website;
Personal data essential to Perfumes Loewe is marked with an asterisk on all personal data collection forms on our website, in electronic form at some of our counters and stores, as well as off-line in paper form. If you do not fill in these compulsory fields, Perfumes Loewe will probably be unable to respond to your request and/or provide you with the requested services. Other information is optional and enables us to get to know you better and improve our communications and services with respect to you.
(ii) We may also collect certain data generated by your purchases of products or services, online or in stores, particularly information regarding the amount and type of your purchases.
(iii) Lastly, we may collect information regarding the use of our website, especially with respect to your browsing (pages visited, links clicked, etc.). Some of this information may be collected using cookies placed in your web browser when you browse our website. For more information about cookies, click here.
4. For what purpose is your personal data collected and used?
Perfumes Loewe processes your data to:
– enable you to create a customer account on our website, applications and at our counters and in our stores;
– manage your access to your customer account on the Internet;
– record purchases made at our counters or in our stores;
– manage customer relations with respect to any requests for information or complaints you may send us via our website, customer service or social network pages;
– manage our loyalty program;
– trace and manage any alerts you may send us as part of our cosmetic vigilance obligations;
– manage and optimize your customer experience by improving our knowledge of our customers;
– propose appropriate, tailored services, particularly when we enhance our products and services;
– conduct statistical analyses to develop management, measuring and reporting tools in order to adjust and improve our sales, marketing and product manufacturing;
– subject to your consent, send you information on our offers, news and events on your chosen communication media and using third-parties services to customize your profile;
– manage your participation in any events to which you have signed up;
– manage your e-learning profile and send you the related communications;
In particular, Global-e, our provider, processes your data to as data controller for:
– The payment of your orders;
– invoicing of your orders;
– fraud checks;
– customs duties and taxes related to your order;
– customer services related.
5. What legal grounds legitimize the processing of your data?
Perfumes Loewe processes your personal information:
– to perform the contract agreed between yourself and Perfumes Loewe, to manage your access to your customer account and to process and track your orders;
– within the framework of its legitimate interest for the purposes of marketing management, securing its digital media (websites, applications, etc.) and combating fraud;
– when you have given your consent for the processing of your data, especially for the purposes of managing our sales prospection, and of your browsing data via cookies, etc.
– within the framework of compliance with our legal obligations, particularly fiscal obligations (conserving purchase invoices) and cosmetic vigilance with regard to Regulation (EU) 1223/2009 of 30 November 2009 on cosmetic products;
6. Who are the recipients of your personal data?
Your personal data is processed by the personnel of Perfumes Loewe. We ensure that only authorized persons within Perfumes Loewe have access to your personal data when this is necessary for the purpose of managing our commercial relations or meeting our legal obligations.
We may also share your personal data with;
– other Perfumes Loewe, S.A. subsidiaries;
– other entities of the LVMH Group, with some of these entities acting as data processors;
- The payment of your orders;
- invoicing of your orders;
- fraud checks;
- customs duties and taxes related to your order;
- customer services related.
– subcontractors, such as:
- site hosting and maintenance service providers and the providers of our electronic personal data collection solutions at counters and in stores;
- logistic service providers;
- marketing solution service providers;
- sales prospection and social network communication service providers;
- customer service providers;
- service providers for managing cosmetic vigilance alerts;
- event organization service providers;
- Global-e, as a subcontractors, concerning: The management of your personal data for the processing of customer service request related to: delivery and shipping your order, request related to your order (cancellation, refund, etc.), …
- third parties wishing to know your main interests to constitute similar audiences and target prospects that match your profile. In the context of this specific data processing, Perfumes Loewe is not Data controller relating to prospecting and your will not be subject to prospecting, your data is only used to constitute profiles similar to yours.
Lastly, Perfumes Loewe may need to share your personal data with third parties to meet its legal, regulatory or treaty obligations, or to respond to requests from authorized legal authorities.
7. Transferring data abroad
Some recipients of your personal data may be located abroad, including outside of the European Economic Area.
All data transfers outside of the European Economic Area are subject to appropriate guarantees, especially contractual, technical and organizational guarantees, that comply with applicable regulations relating to the protection of personal data.
8. How long do we keep your data?
As a general principle, your personal data will be retained in our client database:
– If you are a “client” (i.e. you have already purchased a Perfumes Loewe product): for no more than 10 years after your first purchase for customer relationship management, but no more than 5 years for business development; this period will be renewed each time you interact with Perfumes Loewe (e.g. a purchase)
– If you are a “prospect” (i.e. you have never purchased a Perfumes Loewe product but you are interested in Perfumes Loewe brand): for no more than 3 years; this period will be renewed each time you interact with Perfumes Loewe (e.g. when participating in an event)
– If you are in contact with the Public Relations department: for no more than 10 years after initial contact; this period will be renewed each time you interact with Perfumes Loewe (e.g. when requesting information from Perfumes Loewe)
Where cookies are placed on your computer, we shall keep them for no more than 6 months.
When we no longer need to use your personal data, it is removed from our systems and records or anonymized so that you can no longer be identified from it.
9. What are your rights and how can you exercise them?
Under current regulations, particularly the GDPR, you have the right to access and correct your personal data, request erasure, object to processing on legitimate grounds and obtain limitation or portability, insofar as this is applicable.
You can exercise these rights directly with Perfumes Loewe by sending an email to email@example.com or a non-registered letter by post to Calle Isla de Java 33, 28034, Madrid, Spain including a document proving your identity.
You can exercise the rights relating to the collection and processing of your data by Global-e directly by sending an email at dataprotection@Global-e.com.
If, at any time, you no longer wish to receive details of our offers, news and events, you can unsubscribe using the hypertext link provided for this purpose in each mail we send you.
You may also lodge a complaint with the Agencia Española de Protección de Datos, at the following address Calle Jorge Juan 6, 28001, Madrid, Spain.