Perfumes Loewe, S.A., a company with headquarters located at Calle Isla de Java 33, 28034, Madrid, Spain registered in the Madrid Commercial Register of Companies in General Volume 10,190, Folio 183, Sheet No. M-91860, with NIF number A-79287124 and all LOEWE’s Perfumes subsidiaries with which you share your information. Perfumes Loewe pays particular attention to the processing, confidentiality and safety of your personal data.
If you reside in Mexico, please consider the following privacy policies shall rule the treatment of your personal data on behalf of our head office in Spain Perfumes Loewe, S.A. and its Mexican subsidiary LVMH Perfumes y Cosméticos de México, S.A. de C.V., the latter with corporate domicile at Lago Alberto 319, piso 5, Colonia Granada, Alcaldía Miguel Hidalgo, C.P.11520, Ciudad de México (Mexico City).
In compliance with Mexican regulation, the Federal Law for the Protection of Federal Data held by Private parties and its Regulations, please be informed that Perfumes Loewe, S.A. shall be the responsible for the treatment of your personal data in order to comply with the purposes stated on section 4 of these privacy policies, except for those related to compliance with obligations deriving from orders and purchases made in our website, through the section for Mexico, in which case LVMH Perfumes y Cosméticos de México, S.A. de C.V. shall be responsible. For more information regarding the means and proceedings available to exercise your rights as applicable in terms of Mexican law, please refer to section 9 of these privacy policies.
1. What is personal data?
Personal data is any information about an identified physical person or a physical person that may be directly or indirectly identified via an identification number or one or more elements particular to them, such as their last name, first name, date of birth, customer number, order number, photo, etc.
2. When can we collect your personal data?
We can collect your personal data when you:
– create a customer account on our website, apps, or in our stores;
– order goods from our website;
– make purchases in stands in stores;
– join our loyalty program;
– agree to receive marketing communications from us by email, telephone, SMS or post, depending on your selection;
– answer our surveys or satisfaction questionnaires based on your customer experience;
– interact with our parent Company via its official page on social networks or when we suggest re-use of content that you have published on a social network;
– contact our customer service;
– send requests for information to our parent Company;
– take part in an event we organize;
– browse on the Internet using cookies or similar technology or when you click on advertisements for our products.
– join our e-learning program at campus.perfumesloewe.com.
3. What personal data might we collect?
(i) As part of the services we provide, we may need to collect certain data directly from you using electronic forms on our website, mobile apps or in selected stores, or in paper form, for a range of purposes (see section 4 to be informed of the purposes of the data treatment).
Information we might collect includes:
– Your identity (gender, full name, date of birth and tax information)
– Your contact details (e.g. email address, telephone number and address)
– Your personal preferences in relation to the products we market or to our website (language);
– Information relating to your orders, their tracking and your purchase invoices;
– Information you may provide for our customer service;
– Specific health data if you notify us of any undesirable side-effects concerning any of our products. This data is considered sensitive and shall be specially protected.
– Your bank details if you place an order via our website (credit or debit card number, expiration date and security number of the card);
Personal data essential to Perfumes Loewe is marked with an asterisk on all personal data collection forms on our website, in electronic form at some of our counters and stores, as well as off-line in paper form. If you do not fill in these compulsory fields, Perfumes Loewe will probably be unable to respond to your request and/or provide you with the requested services. Other information is optional and enables us to get to know you better and improve our communications and services with respect to you.
(ii) We may also collect certain data generated by your purchases of products or services, online or in stores, particularly information regarding the amount and type of your purchases.
(iii) Lastly, we may collect information regarding the use of our website, especially with respect to your browsing (pages visited, links clicked, etc.). Some of this information may be collected using cookies placed in your web browser when you browse our website. For more information about cookies, read our Cookies policy.
4. For what purpose is your personal data collected and used?
Perfumes Loewe processes your data to:
– enable you to create a customer account on our website, applications and at our counters and in our stores;
– manage your access to your customer account on the Internet or our applications;
– process and manage your online orders and their delivery;
– record purchases made at our counters or in our stores;
– secure online transactions, prevent fraud, payment incidents and manage debt collection (see our terms and conditions for more details);
– manage requests for information, refund or complaints you may send us via our website, customer service or social network pages;
– manage our loyalty program;
– trace and manage any alerts you may send us as part of our cosmetic vigilance obligations;
– manage and optimize your customer experience by improving our knowledge of our customers through or surveys and polls;
– propose appropriate, tailored services, particularly when we enhance our products and services;
– conduct statistical analyses to develop management, measuring and reporting tools in order to adjust and improve our sales, marketing and product manufacturing;
– subject to your consent, send you information on our offers, news and events on your chosen communication media;
– manage your participation in any events to which you have signed up;
– manage your e-learning profile and send you the related communications;
5. What legal grounds legitimize the processing of your data?
Perfumes Loewe processes your personal information:
– to perform the contract agreed between yourself and Perfumes Loewe, to manage your access to your customer account and to process and track your orders;
– within the framework of its legitimate interest for the purposes of marketing management, securing its digital media (websites, applications, etc.) and combating fraud;
– when you have given your consent for the processing of your data, especially for the purposes of managing our sales prospection, and of your browsing data via cookies, etc.
– within the framework of compliance with our legal obligations, particularly fiscal obligations (conserving purchase invoices) and cosmetic vigilance with regard to Regulation (EU) 1223/2009 of 30 November 2009 on cosmetic products;
6. Who are the recipients of your personal data?
Your personal data is processed by the personnel of Perfumes Loewe. We ensure that only authorized persons within Perfumes Loewe have access to your personal data when this is necessary for the purpose of managing our commercial relations or meeting our legal obligations.
Irrespective of the aforementioned, in order to comply with the purposes stated on section 4 of these policies, we may also share your personal data with;
– other Perfumes Loewe, S.A. subsidiaries abroad;
– other entities of the LVMH Group, with some of these entities acting as subcontractors;
– subcontractors, such as:
– site hosting and maintenance service providers and the providers of our electronic personal data collection solutions at counters and in stores;
– payment service providers;
– anti-fraud service providers;
– logistic service providers;
– marketing solution service providers;
– sales prospection and social network communication service providers;
– customer service providers;
– service providers for managing cosmetic vigilance alerts;
– event organization service providers;
Lastly, Perfumes Loewe may need to share your personal data with third parties to meet its legal, regulatory or contractual obligations, or to respond to requests from authorized legal authorities.
In cases where your consent for the assignment or transfer of your personal data is required according to the effective legal provisions, we will ensure to implement the mechanisms required for you to grant or refuse your consent prior to the corresponding assignment or transfer.
7. Transferring data abroad
Some recipients of your personal data may be located abroad, including outside of the European Economic Area. All data transfers outside of the European Economic Area are subject to appropriate guarantees, especially contractual, technical and organizational guarantees, that comply with applicable regulations relating to the protection of personal data.
8. How long do we keep your data?
– Data subject: Regular customer (ie: having a Customer profile)
• Duration: 10 years from the date of the first purchase; 5 years for business development
• Specificity: A first period of 5 years when your status is "active". A second period of 5 years also when your status becomes ‘inactive’. If the status is still "inactive" after the second period of 5 years, your customer profile is deleted. The status becomes “active” when interacting with Perfumes Loewe such as a purchase or an update of your profile.
– Data subject: Prospect
• Duration: 3 years from the date of data collection
• Specificity: This period will be renewed each time you interact with Perfumes Loewe (for example participation in an event) or your consent to continue interacting after this period.
– Data subject: Client ‘Guest’ (i.e. not having a Client profile)
• Duration: For the duration of the transaction until the delivery of the order
• Specificity: Intermediate archive of 5 years maximum from the end of the commercial relationship.
– Data subject: Customer Service (ie: calls for assistance, complaints or information)
• Duration: For the duration of the request management, or by default 30 days maximum
• Specificity: Intermediate archive of 5 years maximum from the end of the management of the request
9. What are your rights and how can you exercise them?
Under current regulations, particularly the GDPR, you have the right to access and correct your personal data, request erasure, object to processing on legitimate grounds and obtain limitation for its use, dissemination, or portability, insofar as this is applicable, and to revoke the consent you had granted to us for the treatment of your personal data. You can exercise these rights directly with Perfumes Loewe by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or a non-registered letter by post to Calle Isla de Java 33, 28034, Madrid, Spain including a document proving your identity.
If, at any time, you no longer wish to receive details of our offers, news and events, you can unsubscribe using the hypertext link provided for this purpose in each mail we send you. You may also lodge a complaint with the Agencia Española de Protección de Datos, at the following address Calle Jorge Juan 6, 28001, Madrid, Spain. If you reside in Mexico, you may exercise your rights by sending an application to the following email address: email@example.com or by mail to the following address: Lago Alberto 319, piso 5, Colonia Granada, Alcaldía Miguel Hidalgo, C.P.11520, Ciudad de México (Mexico City).
The application shall contain your name, domicile or email address to receive notifications, documents evidencing your identity or the authority of your legal representative, a clear and precise description of the personal data with respect of which you seek to exercise your rights and any other element that facilitates the identification of the personal data and, as applicable, the correction requested and the documentation evidencing its appropriateness.
You may elect to directly rectify the personal data of your customer account while in your session. In case you would like to access your personal data, Perfumes Loewe shall comply with your request by giving access to the same at the site, providing simple copies, electronic documents or any other means that allows placing the personal data at your disposal. The response to your request shall be notified at the domicile or email provided for such purposes, in a term of 20 (twenty) days counting from the date in which your request had been filed; if it is appropriate, the petition shall be made effective within the 15 (fifteen) days following to the date in which the response is notified. The aforementioned terms may be extended once for an equal term, providing the circumstances of the case justify such measure.
In case you consider your right to the protection of your personal data has been breached by any conduct or omission on our behalf, or suspects any breach to the provisions of the Federal Law for the Protection of Personal Data held by Private Parties, its Regulations and other applicable regulations, you may file a claim or complaint with the National Institute for Transparency, Access to Information and Personal Data Protection (INAI). For more information, we suggest visiting its official internet website www.inai.org.mx
10. Contact details of the Data Protection Officer (DPO) and your right to lodge a complaint
For all questions relating to the collection and processing of your data by Perfumes Loewe, you can contact the Perfumes Loewe Data Protection Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
11. How will we communicate modifications to the Privacy Notice?
Perfumes Loewe reserves the right to make at any time modifications and/or updates to the Privacy Notice, according to new legislative provisions and/or new internal policies. You may check the updates to the Privacy Notice at the Perfumes Loewe’s domicile, stores and website.