Warning. May cause an allergic skin reaction. Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects. Keep out of reach of children. Do not swallow. Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray. Avoid release to the environment. IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water and soap. In case of accident: immediately call a POISON CENTER: England/Wales: NHS 111 / DIAL 111 / Scotland NHS 24 dial 111 North Ireland: contact your local GP or pharmacist during normal hours; www.gpoutofhours.hscni.net/ for GP services Out-of-Hours / Ireland: 0035318092566; or a doctor. Dispose of contents/container in accordance with all local and national regulations.
Spain: 1–2 working days. For Madrid
(postcodes in 280XX format): delivery the same day if the order is passed before 12am.
Rest of Europe
: 2-5 working days, except for Romania, Greece, Bulgaria, Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia (7-10 working days).
United States: 2-6 working days
Free shipping to all the European countries.
Leave the candle burning for 3 hours for first use. Never leave a lit candle unattended. Never light a candle on or near flammable materials. Keep candles out of reach of children and animals. Avoid touching a lit candle, especially while the wax is hot and liquid. Do not allow the candle to be completely consumed. Avoid introducing foreign objects such as matches or pieces of the wick into the melted wax. Make sure the room is ventilated and leave approximately 100 cm of free space on top of the candle for the flame and heat to rise freely. To avoid irregular burning, dripping or smoke, keep the candle away from air currents such as fans or air conditioners. Leave enough space between two burning candles to prevent the heat from one from melting the other. To extinguish the candle safely, take care to avoid dripping or splattering the wax. Never use water to extinguish a candle as it may cause the hot wax to splatter. Before touching, moving, or leaving a candle unattended, always wait until it has completely extinguished. Wax melts at a certain temperature. To maintain the candles in good condition while not in use, keep them in a cool and dry place. The holder may heat up and hot wax may build up during use. Be careful when touching the holder to prevent burns and make sure it is placed on a temperature resistant surface. Do not use water to extinguish the candle as it may cause splattering and break the holder due to the contrast in temperature. Because ceramics are a fragile material, the holders may become damaged if not kept in proper conditions.