Contains: Cineole*. 1-(1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8-Octahydro-2,3,8,8-tetramethyl-2-naphthalenyl)ethenone*. 2,4-Dimethyl-3-cyclohexen-1-carboxaldehyde*. Alpha-Pinene.
Warning. May cause an allergic skin reaction. Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects. Keep out of reach of children. Do not swallow. Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray. Avoid release to the environment. IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water and soap. In case of accident: immediately call a POISON CENTER: England/Wales: NHS 111 / DIAL 111 / Scotland NHS 24 dial 111 North Ireland: contact your local GP or pharmacist during normal hours; www.gpoutofhours.hscni.net/ for GP services Out-of-Hours / Ireland: 0035318092566; or a doctor. Dispose of contents/container in accordance with all local and national regulations.